- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Working Magic collects the following data:
- Your name
- Your email address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Working Magic with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete our contact form on our ‘Get In Touch’ page
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Working Magic may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Our partners (e.g. wedding organisers)
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Send you quotes and entertainment ideas for your event
How do we store your data?
Working Magic securely stores your data securely via our email account.
Working Magic will keep your email until the end of your event. It will then be deleted permanently 45 days after your event. Your name and email will remain in our list of email contacts.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please reply to any email and let us know that you no longer want us to email you.
What are your data protection rights?
Working Magic would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Working Magic correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Working Magic to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Working Magic erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Working Magic restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Working Magic’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Working Magic transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Brendan@WorkingMagic.co.uk
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us via Brendan@WorkingMagic.co.uk
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Working Magic has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Live Chat: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/live-chat
Call them on: 0303 123 1113